2. Connect business entities all over the world, participate in business development in Hong Kong together vigorously.
3. Provide informational and interactive platform, enhance collaboration with other business entities through different channels.
4. Through learning and exchanging experience from each other, with new creative ideas to strengthen SME’s competitiveness.
5. Move forward to exchange business ideas amongst corporations in Mainland China and overseas, extend business development in Greater China area.
6. Promote business management and operation ability.
7. Strive and seek out assistance from local governments on behalf of SME sector.
8. Move forward of further development of business entities, encourage succession planning for next generation, optimise our business advantages.
1. Organise seminar and dinner monthly, invite industrial and commercial business experts, teachers, government officials to come, share and discuss Hong Kong’s economy, industrial and commercial business operation matters.
2. Organise weekend afternoon tea meeting monthly, members are welcome to exchange business operation ideas and experience, freely express views of economic matters in the society, and make friends with each other.
3. Organise business visit every two months, observe individual management, production and operational style, watch and learn from each other.
4. Organise delegation to cities, increase economic development of SME profile in Greater China area.
5. Organise seminars, invite teachers and experts, together to share and study policies of Government, and comment on how these policies would affect SME in Hong Kong.
6. Through organising the above-mentioned activities to help members develop their business.
1. 21 or above age, men and women of different nationalities and religions, running business or work in Greater China area.
2. Official membership requires 1 or more members' recommendations with approval of Board of Directors. Members are entitled to members’ benefits, at the same time, members are required to fulfill obligations of the Association.
3. Members must agree with our Objectives, comply with our rules and regulations.
4. Pay membership fee.
Welcome you to join our Association, let us work hand in hand, exploiting our expertise and strategies, building our strength together for a prosperous and better economy of Hong Kong in the near future.